Thank you Freya (http://ateenagersguidetothegalaxy.blogspot.co.uk/) for nominating me! I don’t totally understand this, haha, but here are the rules:
(1) When you receive the award, thank the person who gave it to you, and include their link in your blog(2) Post 11 things about yourself.(3) Answer the 11 questions of the person who nominated you.(4) Choose up to 11 bloggers with less than 200 followers.(5) Create 11 questions for your nominees!(6) Inform the nominees of their nomination.
11 facts about me:
(1) I am 100% in love with Luke Bryan!
(2) I’m obessed with Spiderman! (I like Tobey and Kristin WAY better than Andrew and Emma.)
(3) I love history and my government class is AWESOME. I want to major in Political Science next year! (:
(4) I’m #teamiphone all the way!
(5) I’m 17 and a senior in high school.
(6) I rarely drink pop (I didn’t drink any for 10 months but after my break up, I started drinking it again. I need to stop haha.)
(7) I love Italian food and Chinese food soooooo much ❤ I could eat general tsos every day of my life.
(8) I’m single and I will be until a guy makes me fall for him. I refuse to chase after anyone.
(9) I’m deathly afraid of knifes.
(10) I’m searching for a job.
(11) I love country music most, but I also really like rap and rock. Nickelback, Blink-182, Big Sean… YESSS ❤
Here are the questions I have to answer:
(1) If you could go anywhere right now where would you go? Somewhere by a creek, just to think and breath some fresh air.
(2) What is your favorite food? General Tsos or sausage, pep, onion pizza.
(3) Do you believe in love at first sight? No. I believe in infatuation at first sight that can result in love eventually.
(4) What would your perfect date be like? Uh.. The actual date or the guy? For the date, I think it’d just be cuddling on the couch watching a little kid movie. The guy would be almost exactly like my ex boyfriend: able to make me laugh easily, cute, sweet, intelligent, loving, caring.. only he would be more experienced in relationships and not feel like he needs to date more people instead of only being in one relationship ever. hahaha.
(5) What is your biggest fear? KNIFES and being kidnapped.
(6) What is your worst habit? Chewing my nails. It’s gross but I can’t stop ):
(7) When you were little what did you want to be when you grow up? A politician or author. OR BOTH!
(8) What is your favorite season? Summer. No school, no coats, no boots, no problems.
(9) What is your favorite animal? Wolves. They’re beautiful.
(10) Where do you want to live in the future? Somewhere out in the country.
(11) If you could be anybody (Character from a book/movie/TV show, celebrity, someone you know…) who would you be? I would have to say I’d like to be Caroline Boyer because she gets to be married to the sexiest, funniest guy on Earth. He could write me songs and everything.. oh my <3Ok so here are my nominees:
Here are your questions:
(1) If you could sit down and have lunch with one person, alive or dead, who would it be?
(2) Who would you say is your biggest role model? Why?
(3) If you could marry any celebrity, who would it be?
(4) Where would your perfect vacation spot be?
(5) If you could say something to someone with no consequences, who would it be and why?
(6) Where do you want to live when you’re older?
(7) How many children do you want? Boys or girls?
(8) What would you perfect guy look/act like?
(9) Would you rather be rich or famous?
(10) Why did you start your blog?
(11) What came first, the chicken or the egg?